About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who likes to work hard for a good salary. This opportunity concerns a function as an apprentice bricklayer! You will be trained by an experienced mason who will teach you everything about the masonry profession. In the beginning your activities will be:
- Handing materials such as tools and stones [to the mason];
- Making cement;
- Getting to know the tools of the trade;
- Clean up the materials used.
Once you can do this well, the experienced mason will teach you the skills of bricklaying. This includes:
- Preparing the cement;
- Laying the bricks;
- Making calculations.
You got it:
- A completed education in the field of construction is a plus;
- You have a desire to work hard;
- Having your own form of transport is a plus;
- You speak English well.
You deserve it:
- Starting salary of € 438,- net per week excluding holiday allowance
- 45 days off on an annual basis
- Surcharge for overtime and availability
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.