About the job
We are searching for a well-organized, reliable and motivated electronics technician who has excellent attention to detail. The electronics technician's responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing equipment/tools which contain electronic and electrician components, following instruction manuals and work instructions for installing new equipment, performing routine servicing/inspections and electronic upgrades. You should have experience with installation of PCBs into electronic equipment.
As a successful electronics technician, you should demonstrate strong mechanical skills and enjoy performing tasks with your hands. Problem solving and attention to details are critical in the work, and you will enjoy delivering work of the highest quality and specification.
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Installing replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
- Interpreting drawings, training manuals, and instructions in order to perform duties.
You got it:
- MBO level, with prior hands on experience in electronics.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Passion for Electronics.
- Willingness to learn.
You deserve it:
- A starting salary between €2300 and €2750 gross per month
- 25 vacation days
- 8.33% annual holiday allowance
- €0.19 travel allowance per kilometer driven
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.