About the job
Enjoy tinkering with heavy equipment? We've got just the job for you! We're looking for assembly mechanics (including apprentices) for excavators. This is your chance to work on excavators with over a thousand different options. Here's what we want you for:
- Guided by blueprints you'll be assembling/installing mechanical, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic components from the main boom down to lamp bulb replacement;
- Component welding;
- Testing correct operation of all assembled components.
You got it:
- Completed technical training
- 3+ years experience
- Willingness to do overtime
You deserve it:
- Salary in range € 1850 and € 2400 net per month;
- Fixed travel allowance;
- Overtime allowance of 130% (on Saturday 150%):
- 28.5 days off per year;
- Opportunity for advancement to more senior positions;
- A working environment in which sustainability, development and safe working practices are core values.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.