About the job
Are you the fleet fitter who gets energy from completely maintaining and repairing trucks and trailers? We have some trucks up to 750 HP and from 2-axle to 5-axle ready for you, from various brands as Volvo, Scania and MAN!
As a Fleet Fitter, you will be performing various repair and maintenance services on the entire fleet on a mechanical, electrical, motor and hydraulic level, both independently and in a team; Locate, diagnose and resolve malfunctions (mechanical and electrical).
You got it:
- Completed Relevant Education as car technician;
- Relevant work experience;
- Flexible and proactive work attitude; willingness to work overtime in consultation.
You deserve it:
- We provide a fully equipped workshop and a well-filled tool box, so that you can work independently;
- If you ultimately want to grow within the company, you can. We offer training and the possibility to specialize in specific maintenance. You can also participate in the emergency service or become an APK judge;
- A salary indication of approximately € 2.200 – 2.500 net per month.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.