About the job
As a groundmoving worker with experience you understand this! Whether it is preparing a construction site for housing or whether you participate in the redevelopment of street work, you can do it!
In this position you work with brand new machines and you are engaged in manual ground and excavation work. It concerns different types of earthworks: demolition work, waterworks, dredging and sewage work.
With good functioning, there is the possibility to grow into working with machines. Because the working atmosphere is positive and collegial, it is expected that you contribute to this and that you have a positive work mentality!
You got it:
- Willingsness to work hard and outside;
- Motivated and enthusiastic;
- Experience as a earthlaborer is a plus but not necessary;
- Driving licensce B is a plus but not necessary
You deserve it:
- You experience a lot of freedom and responsibility in your work
- We offer a salary between € 440,- and € 485 net per week depending on knowledge, experience and independence
- 45 free days per year
- We provide you with workshoes
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.