Industrial Painter Excavators
- € 2150 – € 2800
- 40 hours
About the job
For a professional client we are looking for an independent industrial painter. You will be responsible for painting (parts of) excavators. The activities for this position are:
- Pre-processing (sanding, masking and light damage repair)
- Mixing the colors
- Spraying with automated systems
You got it:
- At least 2 years of work experience as an independent painter is required
- Experience with preprocessing work
You deserve it:
Hard work and talent should be rewarded. Therefore, as a Industrial Painter Excavators you get the following:
- Salary between € 2.150 an € 2.800 gross a month.
- This is a salary between the € 470 and € 550 net per week.
- Fixed travel allowance according to the scale of this company.
- 8,33% holiday pay on top of your salary.
- 25 vacation days, 3,5 extra vacation days (ADV).
- Overtime allowance of 130%, and 150% on Saturday’s.
- Opportunity for advancement to more senior positions.
- A chance to get permanent employment at the company.
- Exclusive access to the Intro Academy.
- A working environment in which sustainability, development and safe working practices are core values.
Are you interested in this vacancy for Industrial Painter Excavators? Apply on the job, or call with Arie Rijsdijk at 0184 444 104.
About the company
The company is a big family business in the centre of the Netherlands. The company was established in 1930. So this company has more than 90 years of history. The company is ‘driven by a passion for transport and technique’ and has grown to become one of the European market leaders in the field of logistics.