About the job
For a professional client we are looking for an independent industrial painter. You will be responsible for painting (parts of) excavators. The activities for this position are:
- Pre-processing (sanding, masking and light damage repair)
- Mixing the colors
- Spraying with automated systems
You got it:
- At least 2 years of work experience as an independent painter is required
- Experience with preprocessing work
You deserve it:
- A salary between € 1850 and € 2200 net per month
- 25 days off per year
- Overtime hours are 128.44% and on Saturday 146.56% of your gross hourly wage.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.