About the job
You are putting the finishing touches to this caravan. What a luxury caravan, it looks like a hotel on wheels! In the past you have worked as an interior builder, carpenter, woodworking machine, furniture maker, ship interior builder or a similar position.
What you are doing now is real customization and craftsmanship. You are responsible for:
- Installing luxury interiors in caravans
- Placing material in the caravan
- Find and tailor the material
You will work in a medium-sized company in Stolwijk. They fall under a number of companies, which means that there are many growth opportunities for yourself. You will work in a team of 3 people who also work on the caravans.
You got it:
- Expierience as interior builder, carpenters or furniture maker
- You can think along in processes and implement improvements where necessary
You deserve it:
- A gross salary between €375,- – €`425,- nett per week based on a 40-hour work week
- Opportunity to grow/develop within the company (such as making working drawings)
- Travel allowance a 19 cents per kilometer
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.