About the job
Do you want to be trained as a Isulation worker or are you already an insolation worker and do you want to help build the Rotterdam port area? Read on to find out what your future job will look like. While the sun is still shining, you as a (Junior) insulation worker are cleaning up your tools after a hard day's work. Together with your colleagues you have today:
- Old insulation material removed
- New insulation boards screwed to the storage tank frame
- Sheet material cut to size
- Insulating material unloaded, lugged and indicated
As a Insulation worker you work a lot on location in the Rotterdam port area. You insulate storage tanks and pipes for the petrochemical industry.
You got it:
In this position you will learn in practice to become an experienced Insulation Technician. What are you bringing?
- You would like to learn the job as insulation worker
- you are a handy person
- Driving license B and own transport is a plus (not necessary)
- If you have a VCA certificate, that would be great, but you can also obtain this via Intro EU Staffing.
You deserve it:
- A starting salary up to €470 net per week
- 25 vacation days
- Travel allowance of €0.29 per kilometer
- When you progress to a position as a first isulation worker, you will receive your own company bus
- A clothing package and good tools
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.