About the job
Would you like to work in logistics, and do you already have experience? We are looking for a Warehouse Worker Crossdock in a large distribution centre.
This is a great place to work in the logistics. Dynamic, good work, and work in a team with a lot of colleagues. What you will do on a daily job as Warehouse Worker Crossdock:
- Orderpicking for companies like Technische Unie, Intratuin or Blokker.
- Loading trucks with an Electric Pallet Truck (EPT).
- Unloading incoming trucks.
- You will work from 3pm until the evening.
You got it:
- Experience in logistics or a warehouse
- Experience in working with an Electric Pallet Truck (EPT)
- You are living in the area of Woerden
You deserve it:
Hard work and effort should be rewarded. Therefore, as a Warehouse Worker Crossdock you get the following conditions:
- Salary between € 2.075 an € 2.500 gross a month.
- This is a salary between the € 450 and € 510 net per week.
- 8,33% holiday pay on top of your salary.
- 25 vacation days and 3,5 extra vacation days (ADV).
- A chance to get permanent employment at the company.
- A travel allowance of € 0,21 per kilometre from 10 until 35 kilometres a single travel.
- Exclusive access to the Intro Academy.
- A working environment in which quality, capacity, flexibility and pricing are core values.
Are you interested in this vacancy for Warehouse Worker Crossdock? Apply on the job, or call with Bram Valkenburg at 0184 444 104.
Over het bedrijf
The company is a big distribution company in the centre of the Netherlands. This company was established in 1889 and has a lot of trucks driving through Europe. When a new customer comes in, the company is always able to come up with a suitable logistics plan, enabling transports to run smoothly and quickly.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.