Mechanic Assembler portable Forklifts
- € 2200 – € 2800
- 38 hours
About the job
Do you want to work as a Mechanic Assembler portable Forkliftss at a fantastic family-company? This internationally operating company seeks an Assembler forklifts. The company manufactures take-along forklifts for all kind of purposes all over the world. Do you want to take the challenge with a warm team of colleagues? Then here is your next challenge!
As an assembler, you will be working at a production line and you will have your own station for assembling. At your station the masts are assembled to the forklift and the main focus of your job is to install all kind of cables. Most important for this position is that you have a good knowledge of hydraulic assembly, technical affinity and insight how to lead the cables through the forklift.
You got it:
- Experience in assembling machines
- Experience with assembly from technical drawings and work instructions.
- Flexible and proactive work attitude; willingness to work overtime in consultation.
You deserve it:
Hard work and effort should be rewarded. Therefore, as a Mechanic Assembler portable Forklifts you get the following:
- Salary between € 2200 an € 2800 gross a month.
- This is a salary between the € 470 and € 550 net per week.
- Fixed travel allowance according to the scale of this company.
- 8,33% holiday pay on top of your salary.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- Scope for promotion.
- A chance to get permanent employment at the company.
- Exclusive access to the Intro Academy.
- A working environment that values sustainability, personal development and workplace safety.
Are you interested in this vacancy for Mechanic Assembler portable Forklifts? Apply on the job, or call with Sjaco Verhelst at +31 651 802 412.
About the company
This internationally operating company produces and sells machinery. The company manufactures take-along forklifts for use in all kind of purposes.
Next to this company there are other companies in the group. Here they sell and manufacture environmental equipment, terminal tractors and other truck modification.