About the job
As a Mechanic Apprentice you will work throughout the Netherlands and you will be fully trained as an independent mechanic. You work at people's homes, but also on maintenance projects. Together with an experienced mechanic, you will carry out repair and maintenance work on frames, windows or doors in the North Holland region.
What are your duties?
- Carrying out repairs on hinges and locks
- Responsible for maintenance of windows, doors, frames, sliding doors etc.
- Replacing rubbers, handles, cylinders and locks
- Registering material consumption on the iPad
You got it:
- Technical affinity
- An inquisitive attitude
- A driver's license and car
You deserve it:
- A starting salary between €1800 and €2300 gross per month
- 25 vacation days
- A daily allowance of €3.40 per day
- 8.33% annual holiday allowance
- You get the chance to learn a magnificent job
- In the long run you can get your own bus
- Own tools, iPad and company clothing
- A job with freedom and variety because you always work in a different location
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.