About the job
Would you like to work in The Netherlands and do you have experience as a vehicle mechanic? Read on and find out your activities and responsibilities! It is a universal garage company and provides total maintenance, repairs and (body)damage to all tractor vehicles, trailers, delivery vans, cooling engines and tail lifts. Several mechanics follow interna land external training to expand their knowledge.
As a mechanic you will perform the following tasks:
- You indepently carry out repairs and overhauls to the vehicles;
- You examine the vehicles for malfunctions;
- You carry out preventive maintenance on the vehicles;
- You assess the technical condition of the vehicles.
You got it:
- At least 2 years of work experience as en vehicle mechanic;
- You can work accurately and independently;
- Good command of the English language is a must.
You deserve it:
- A salary between 2500 and 3300 gross per month
- A fixed travel compensation
- 32 days off per year
- 8% holiday fee
- 38 hours a week in 4 days per week. Possibility to make overtime.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.