About the job
An enormous hall with the size of eight football fields, full of machines, boxes and food. As an Operator Distribution Center you ensure that the machines continue to run. Together with your colleagues, you ensure that everything goes through the logistics process correctly. These products are intended for supermarkets.
Do you want to learn the profession of Process Operator? And do you think it's cool to learn this trade at a well-known company? Then we would like you to apply as well!
The machines are large and spacious. So you sometimes work at heights and you walk a lot. This is what you are responsible for:
- Maintain an overview of the production process
- Checking machines
- Troubleshooting of machines
- Participate in the production process
You got it:
- Passion for technology and the profession as an operator
- You are available to work in a 4-shift system
- Able to speak and understand English
You deserve it:
Talent and hard work should be rewarded. That is why you can count on:
- Starting salary between € 2.450 and € 2.900 per month, including 29% shift allowance.
- A travel allowance of €0.19 per kilometer driven.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- 8.33% holiday allowance on top of your gross salary.
- Inhouse education
- Exclusive access to the online learning platform Intro Academy.
- The goal is to work towards a permanent contract.
- The chance to make a career in production!
Are you going to work as a Distribution Center Operator? If you have any questions, you can call 06-35114891. Ask for Hans, he will help you further. This is a great opportunity, apply below!
Over het bedrijf
Where and with whom do you do this? In Nieuwegein, at a large DC for a well-known supermarket. This supermarket has built a large-scale and advanced automated logistics system in this warehouse. This is managed by you and your colleagues. At this family-business-company they do everything together and there is a cozy atmosphere in a high-tech environment. Here you can start and continue your career!
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.