About the job
In this position you perform work for the welding robot and you are also involved in independently assembling and welding serial products on the welding robot. You ensure that the welding robot is used as effectively as possible and takes care of the quality. The activities are:
- Supplying (filling the mold and removing it out of the moulds)
- Placing the products on the welding stand
- Operate (and adjust) the welding robot
- Checking the product quality
You do this work in shifts. 2 teams to be exact. These are from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM and from 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM. This way you never work at night, but you still get a nice allowance of 13,3% for all your working hours.
You got it:
We don't ask much. We would like to see experience as a manual welder so that you can assess a weld with your experience.
You deserve it:
- A salary between €2,400 and €3,200 gross per month based on a 40-hour working week (excl. 2-shift surcharge)
- 38 free days on an annual basis
- 8.33% holiday allowance of your gross salary
- €0.19 travel allowance per kilometer driven
- Working with modern machines and a brand new welding robot
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.