About the job
In this position you perform work for the welding robot and you are also involved in independently assembling and welding serial products on the welding robot. You ensure that the welding robot is used as effectively as possible and takes care of the quality. The activities are:
- Supplying (filling the mold and removing it out of the moulds)
- Placing the products on the welding stand
- Operate (and adjust) the welding robot
- Checking the product quality
You do this work in shifts. 2 teams to be exact. These are from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM and from 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM. This way you never work at night, but you still get a nice allowance of 13,3% for all your working hours.
You got it:
We don't ask much. We would like to see experience as a manual welder so that you can assess a weld with your experience.
You deserve it:
- A salary between €2,400 and €3,200 gross per month based on a 40-hour working week (excl. 2-shift surcharge)
- 38 free days on an annual basis
- 8.33% holiday allowance of your gross salary
- €0.19 travel allowance per kilometer driven
- Working with modern machines and a brand new welding robot