About the job
Here comes the truck, the trees you recently picked will leave the nursery! As an Order Picker Tree Nursery, you ensure that large-scale orders from customers all over the world end up in the right place.
For the position of Order Picker Tree Nursery you are not only busy in a warehouse, but you are also active outside to remove plants from the ground and maintain them. Do you have experience as a logistics employee, warehouse employee, order picker, landscaper or tree nursery employee, then you have an advantage!
Your daily tasks include:
- Loading orders via docks with a forklift truck if you are certified;
- Picking orders in the warehouse;
- Prepare orders for departure;
- Carry out quality checks.
- Work outside to remove and maintain the plants.
You got it:
To perform this function properly, we ask the following of you:
- Affinity with plants and trees or experience in this area
- A good work mentality
- Living in the area of Zundert
- Speaking the Dutch language is not needed, English is.
You deserve it:
Of course, nice and hard work is rewarded. Therefore, in this position you will earn the following:
- A minimum salary between € 2.000 and € 2.200 gross per month based on a 38-hour working week;
- Holiday allowance of 8.33% of your gross salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- Exclusive access to the online learning platform Intro Academy;
- It is possible to work towards a permanent employment.
Are you interested in this position of Order Picker Tree Nursery? Then apply quickly by uploading your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Over het bedrijf
You will do this at a company in Zundert with about twenty employees. They supply plants in all shapes and sizes on a large scale, sometimes even developed in their own way, to companies with major projects in the Netherlands and abroad. So no small orders! There is a pleasant working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy. The door is open to everyone.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.