About the job
The smell of freshly baked bread wafts through the building. As a production employee you bake the bread daily, mainly for Belgium. From brown breads to butter sandwiches, all shapes and sizes are made by you. As a Machine Operator in 3-shifts, you and your colleagues ensure that the right quantities are produced and that the process runs as smoothly as possible.
As an Operator, your duties include:
- Weighing raw materials and preparing the dough control the baking process and guarantee the quality
- Solve minor malfunctions and call in technical service if necessary
- You will work within a real family business with 2 branches in the Netherlands.
- You will work at the Roosendaal location.
- The company has a cozy and informal atmosphere. For example, an annual BBQ is organized to which your family is also invited.
You got it:
In this position we are looking for someone with:
- A proactive attitude and you take responsibility
- Some experience in production or as a machine operator
- Stress resistant and solution oriented
You deserve it:
Of course, hard work should also be well rewarded. In this position you get:
- A salary between €2,100 and €2,700 gross per month based on a 38-hour working week (excl. 3-shift surcharge)
- 25 free days on an annual basis
- 8.33% holiday allowance of your gross salary
- €0.19 travel allowance per kilometer driven
- Working with modern machines and a brand new production line
- A fresh sandwich every day. So during your break you only have to bring your toppings
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.