About the job
In this position you are involved in the production, installation, assembly and assembly of mobile weighing systems (hand pallet trucks). Are you the hardworking and enthusiastic person who likes to work in a diverse team? Are you a real go-getter and don't like to sit still? Then apply now! What are you going to do?
- Install and assemble mobile weighing systems
- Assembly of small mechanical and electronic parts
- Moving and lifting chassis
- Testing of mounted weighing systems
- Prepare weighing systems for shipment
You will join a team consisting of approximately 30 assembly workers from various backgrounds, nationalities and ages. There is a pleasant, hardworking and informal working atmosphere. Your working hours are from 07:00 to 16:00, with a one-hour break.
You got it:
We are looking for handy and practical employees who are open to getting to know the products and all production methods. You like to get things done and you enjoy doing many different types of jobs. You are able to lift and move systems and perform standing work for a longer period of time. We do not require any specific prior education, but are looking for the truly driven employee. It goes without saying that you support your colleagues and your team members where necessary. And not unimportant, you want to do your work well, without making mistakes. In general:
- Positive work attitude
- Go-getter mentality
- Eye for detail and focus on quality
- Team player
You deserve it:
- A good salary between €2000 and €2400 gross per month at the start.
- Varied production work
- You get 25 free days on year base
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.