About the job
Everywhere you look as a reachtruck driver you will see racks full of products. As a reach truck driver or warehouse employee, you are responsible for ensuring that the products are placed safely in the racks or are prepared for shipment. As a Reachtruck Driver or Logistics Employee you are responsible for:
- Proper handling and storage of goods;
- Prepare orders for shipment.
You got it:
- A valid Reachtruck Certificate;
- At least half a year of experience as a reachtruck driver;
- You can travel independently to Woerden.
You deserve it:
- A salary between €1.950 and 2.450 per month based on 40 hours per week;
- Overtime is paid in accordance with the collective labor agreement for professional freight transport;
- Holiday allowance of 8.33% of your gross salary;
- 25 vacation days and 3.5 ATV days;
- Exclusive access to the online learning platform Intro Academy;
- A prospect of permanent employment.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.