About the job
Done! This excavator is ready to use. As a Technical Quality Controller Earth-moving Machinery and Tester you have just checked all (technical) parts for top quality on the basis of a checklist. Delivering the best end product to customers through your audit work. That's what this excavator supplier needs you for. And with your eye for quality and technical knowledge, you cannot be missed. Certainly not at the:
- Final check that the correct parts are assembled on the excavator; Touch up paint damage and rust in and around the machine;
- Checking for motor and pipe defects;
- Check oil, fuel and coolants and top up if necessary;
- Install missing sheet material;
- Check off checklist on customer specifications; Apply stickers and transfers;
- Reporting and administration of additional products supplied.
Your new employer is an international service provider in Groot-Ammers. You will feel at home in this modern and bright workshop. This is partly because the stuff they use is of top quality! Collegiality and job satisfaction are also very important. A team of more than 100 employees is working on the latest earth-moving machines.
You got it:
- Preferable you have experience as an assembly worker (it is not required);
- You have good communication and administrative skills;
- You are in possession of a VCA diploma.
You deserve it:
- Salary between € 1.800 and € 2.125 net per month based on 40 hours
- Holiday allowance of 8.33% of your gross salary
- 28.5 days off per year
- Overtime compensation of 130% (on Saturday 150%)
- Travel allowance per month (10-15 km €60 | 15-20 km €84 | >20 km €120)
- The health of the employee comes first. Where possible, the work is made lighter.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.