About the job
Internationally-operating company seeks experienced assemblers. The company manufactures terminal tractors for use in harbours, industry and logistics. About 90% of our product is exported all over the world.
As an assembler, you will be working in a team to assemble new vehicles. The chassis is delivered ready-made, and you are responsible for assembling the mechanical, electrical, air and hydraulic systems.
You got it:
- Experience in assembling new machines from a technical drawing and work instructions.
- Flexible and proactive work attitude; willingness to work overtime in consultation.
You deserve it:
- Salary between € 1900 and € 2250 net per month
- Travel allowance
- 25 vacation days per year
- Scope for promotion
- A working environment that values sustainability, personal development and workplace safety
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.