Assembly Worker Special Vehicles
- € 2250 – € 2800
- 38 hours
About the job
Do you want to assemble new machines at a fantastic family-company? This internationally operating company seeks an Assembly Worker Special Vehicles. This company manufactures terminal tractors for use in harbours, industry and logistics all over the world. Do you want to work with particularly strong vehicles? Then here is your next challenge as Assembly Worker Special Vehicles!
As an assembler, you will be working in a team to assemble new terminal tractors. The chassis is delivered ready-made, and you are responsible for different forms of assembling:
- Mechanical assembly,
- Electrical assembly,
- Pneumatic assembly, and
- Assembly of hydraulic systems.
You got it:
- Experience in assembling machines
- Experience with assembly from technical drawings and work instructions.
- Flexible and proactive work attitude; willingness to work overtime in consultation.
You deserve it:
Hard work and effort should be rewarded. Therefore, as a Assembly Worker Special Vehicles you get the following:
- Salary between € 2250 an € 2800 gross a month.
- This is a salary between the € 470 and € 550 net per week.
- Fixed travel allowance according to the scale of this company.
- 8,33% holiday pay on top of your salary.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- Scope for promotion.
- A chance to get permanent employment at the company.
- Exclusive access to the Intro Academy.
- A working environment that values sustainability, personal development and workplace safety.
Are you interested in this vacancy for Assembly Worker Special Vehicles? Apply on the job, or call with Sjaco Verhelst at 0184 444 104.
About the company
This internationally operating company produces and sells machinery. The company manufactures terminal tractors for use in ports, airports, industry and logistics. About 90% of the products is exported all over the world.
At the production you work in teams. The working hours are Monday until Thursday form 7:30 am until 4:30 pm. On Fridays you work from 7:30 am until 12:45 pm.
Next to this company are other companies in the group. Here they sell and manufacture environmental equipment, truck mounted forklifts and other truck modification.