About the job
Wow, that’s another perfect weld line! You make them right out of your welding machine, you like clean lines without burrs. With the drawings at hand you can make anything, no frame or part is too difficult for you. As a Welder Fitter, you are indispensable.
You can’t be missed. Certainly not with:
- Assembling frames.
- Attaching parts to (agricultural) construction machines.
- Welding parts (Mig / Mag)
You got it:
- A diploma in Welding or Fitting.
- Mig / Mag welding experience, level 2 or higher.
- You speak the English language, and want to invest in learning Dutch.
You deserve it:
Talent and hard work should be rewarded. That is why you can count on:
- A starting salary between €2400 and €3050 gross per month, depending on your experience.
- A travel allowance of €0,19 per kilometer driven.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- On Friday you work until 2:45 PM. Nice, an early weekend!
- Do you want to follow a course or training? No problem, the company is happy to think along with you.
- A permanent contract if functioning properly.
Enthusiastic for a job as Fitter Welder? Go for it! Apply directly via the button below. Questions first? Give a call!
Over het bedrijf
Where and with whom you do this? At a metal production company of (agricultural) construction and earth-moving vehicles and all kinds of parts in Vianen. Together with about 150 colleagues in the office and in the workshop. A nice big company with plenty of opportunities for a technical talent like you!
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.