About the job
In this position for Welder MIG MAG agricultural machinery you are building intelligent hoeing machines that will be used in arable farming. You see these machines in spring but also during summer. This one is a newly developed weed remover, which you and your colleagues fully assembled and welded. Wonderful, being busy with metalwork all day!
As a Welder MIG MAG agricultural machinery you are able to weld various agricultural machines independently, according to production drawings. In time you will grow into an experienced mechanic, with additional tasks such as:
- Welding according to the MIG MAG method
- Transport the metal with an overhead crane
- Construct the metalwork
- Think along with devolpments in the product
You got it:
- You have certificates or education in metalworking
- You have experience in welding of technical products according to the MIG MAG method
- You have experience with working from production drawings
- You are in possession of a driver’s license
You deserve it:
Hard work and effort should be rewarded. Therefore, as an Welder MIG MAG agricultural machinery you get the following:
- Salary between € 2.760 an € 3.444 gross a month based on 40 hours a week.
- This is a salary between the € 543 and € 630 net per week.
- 8,33% holiday pay on top of your salary.
- 25 vacation days, 13 extra vacation days (ADV).
- A travel allowance of € 0,19 per kilometre after 10 kilometers.
- Exclusive access to the Intro Academy.
- A chance to get permanent employment at the company.
- Open, informal and collegial working atmosphere.
Are you interested in this vacancy for Welder MIG MAG agricultural machinery? Apply on the job, or call with Arie Rijsdijk at 0184 444 104.
About the company
This company is one of the leading companies in the field of weeding technology for precision agriculture. The company creates space to grow for both, crops and farmers. They apply human intelligence in the machines to improve the product. In addition, they always deliver customization for the customer and the work will therefore always be different!
You will be working as a welder in a team of eight colleagues. Ranging from formulator welders to welding robot operators. The team in which you will work is characterized by the diversity in learning path and career position. Your role is that of an expert in the field of (tack) welding.