About the job
You look at the end result proudly and satisfied. As an Assembler Bin Lift Systems you have just mounted the parts of a load arm. Now your colleague can test. You are also happy with this beautiful job! In this full -time position of Assembler Bin Lift Systems you can build technical systems every day.
As an Assembler Bin Lift Systems you can’t be missed. Certainly not when you have experience with:
- Assembling parts of loading systems from the drawing.
- Working with mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
You got it:
- You finished technical education.
- Experience with different technical proceedings.
- Experience with assembly from technical drawings and work instructions.
- Flexible and proactive work attitude.
You deserve it:
Hard work and effort should be rewarded. Therefore, as a Assembler Bin Lift Systems you get the following:
- Salary between € 2200 an € 2800 gross a month.
- This is a salary between the € 470 and € 550 net per week excluded housing, transport and health insurance.
- Fixed travel allowance according to the scale of this company.
- 8,33% holiday pay on top of your salary, paid one time per year..
- 25 vacation days per year.
- Scope for promotion.
- A chance to get permanent employment at the company.
- Exclusive access to the Intro Academy.
- A working environment that values sustainability, personal development and workplace safety.
Are you interested in this vacancy for Assembler Bin Lift Systems? Apply on the job, or call with Sjaco Verhelst at +31 651 802 412.
About the company
This internationally operating company produces and sells machinery. The company manufactures and desgins Bin Lift Systems since the introduction around 1980. You can see the machines everywhere.
Next to this company there are other companies in the group. Here they sell and manufacture environmental equipment, terminal tractors and other truck modification.