We handle your personal data with care. Intro values the careful handling of your personal data. By providing us with your data, you give us permission to process it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter: GDPR). In this document, we explain which personal data we collect and what we use your data for.
If you have any questions that are not answered in this document, if you have any suggestions or comments about its content, or if you have any complaints about the way we handle your personal data, we would like to hear from you. Our contact details can be found at the bottom of this statement.
Personal data we process
We keep personal data in accordance with the GDPR. We strive to keep this data always correct and up-to-date.
When we collect data
We may store and process your data in the following cases:
· If you have given Intro consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
· If the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Intro or by a third party, except where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of your personal data outweigh those interests;
· If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
· If processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that applies to Intro;
· If the processing is necessary to protect your or someone else’s vital interests;
· If the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Intro.
Why we need data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
· To inform you about and invite you to network activities.
· To organize network activities that meet the needs of the network members.
· To bring supply and demand on the labor market together.
· To inform you about interesting offers of products and services from Intro and third parties.
· To register worked hours and process them in our salary system.
· To assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation for permanent or temporary work or an assignment, which may also involve using test results.
· To contact you for offers, newsletters and promotion campaigns that may be of interest to you, only if you have signed up for this (opt-in).
· To establish and maintain an employee or staff/intermediary relationship with you and to carry out relevant administration for this purpose.
· To comply with our reintegration obligations and to comply with the government’s goal of helping people with a greater distance to the labor market find work.
· To record an assignment with the client in a contract with the client and to maintain and fulfill the contract with the client.
· To process data on behalf of our clients in the context of a pre-employment screening.
· To promote your personal development and employability, including training, education, and testing.
· For management purposes, including management information, internal controls and business safety, and the exercise of audits and accounting controls.
· Quality purposes such as certification.
· To apply for subsidies, premium discounts, etc.
· If we have entered into an employee or staff/intermediary relationship with you, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, including but not limited to identification, labor law, tax and social security law, combating fraud and national and international sanctions law.
In the future, it may not be necessary to keep your data for (some of) these purposes. If we can no longer link data specifically to you as a result, we will inform you.
What personal data we collect from you
Intro may process the following personal data from you as a network member. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide is accurate and up-to-date.
· Name, address, email address, telephone number, bank and/or giro account number, and other contact details
· Date of birth, age, gender
· Curriculum vitae (CV), information on education, internships, and work experience
· Data on training and courses and/or tests that you have taken yourself or through us
· Data on availability and leave
· Nationality, Citizen Service Number (BSN), and data on your identity document (type, number, and validity period)
· The presence of an A1 declaration, residence permit, work permit, or notification
· Data in the context of a pre-employment screening
· Data concerning