About the job
Helmet on, brushcutter on and go! The spring sun is shining and the birds are singing happily. What a great job as Landscaping Employee in public spaces!
In this full-time position as Landscaper, you work outside every day. You work in the region carrying out maintenance on the public spaces like community parks, neighbourhoods and playgrounds. What do you do as Landscaping Employee large greenery?
- Hoeing plant compartments
- Cutting with the brushcutter
- Removing weeds by hand or machine
- Trimming hedges
You got it:
- You have experience in hoeing and brushcutting
- You have a good physical condition
- Possession of a driver’s license is in your advantage
- You have accomodation in the Netherlands
You deserve it:
Hard work and effort should be rewarded. Therefore, as an Landscaping Employee large greenery you get the following:
- Salary between € 1.935 an € 2.300 gross a month based on 37 hours a week.
- This is a salary between the € 430 and € 480 net per week.
- 8,33% holiday pay on top of your salary.
- 25 vacation days.
- Work for the entire green season
- A travel allowance in accordance with the collective agreement gardener companies
- Exclusive access to the Intro Academy.
- Possibility to get your VCA.
Are you interested in this vacancy for Landscaping Employee large greenery? Apply on the job, or call with Bram Valkenburg at 0184 444 104.
About the company
At this beautiful family company you work with more than a hundred employees. The company has more than 50 years landscaping experience. You work in a team in the region of Geldermalsen, Utrecht, Tiel or Beusichem. The company has more than 300 machines in their fleet, and more than 150 clients throughout the Netherlands.