About the job
Enjoy tinkering with heavy equipment? We’ve got just the job for you! We’re looking for assembly mechanics (including apprentices) for electric excavators. This is your chance to work on zero-emission excavators. Here’s what we want you for:
- Assembly of electric excavators of various shapes and sizes
- Installation of electrical control and power systems (12-800V DC / 3x 400 AC), hydraulics and pneumatics, alternating with mechanical key work
You got it:
- Completed technical training is á plus but not necessary
- 3+ years experience is a plus but not necessary
- Willingness to do overtime
You deserve it:
- Salary in range € 1850 and € 2400 net per month;
- Fixed travel allowance;
- Overtime allowance of 130% (on Saturday 150%):
- 28.5 days off per year;
- Opportunity for advancement to more senior positions;
- A working environment in which sustainability, development and safe working practices are core values.
Over het bedrijf
Where do you do this? in Groot-Ammers, at an international company specialized in the assembly of heavy equipment. Safety and health are always paramount at this company, which has been around for 90 years. Together with more than 100 colleagues, you build excavators in the middle of the Alblasserwaard polder. You have a collegial attitude, but you can also work well individually. Together you ensure that at the end of the process there is an excavator that you are proud of and that the customer is also very satisfied with.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.