About the job
Carefully put on a hairnet, you like to roll up your sleeves. You are the one who is responsible for a production line. Because of you, thousands of slices of cheese will be packaged for international customers. Are you the Operator Cheese Factory we need?
As Operator or Line Operator you are responsible for a well-running and efficient production line. This is under leadership of the production manager who made the planning. You know what to do! As an Operator Cheese Factory your activities are:
- Operating computer-controlled packaging machines based on process and operating instructions. You set up the machines and convert them;
- You motivate, guide, instruct the other line employees;
- You take action when there is a disruption in the production process;
- You deal with standards requirements for quality, efficiency, HACCP, BRC and safety;
- You do quality checks and register all used raw materials and packaging materials.
You got it:
- MBO working and thinking level.
- You have experience as operator, process operator or machine operator.
- You are willing to work in a 2 shifts system.
- If you do not speak the Dutch language you need to speak English.
You deserve it:
Hard work and effort should be rewarded. Therefore, as an Operator Cheese Factory you get the following:
- Salary between € 2.300 an € 2.800 gross a month based on 36 hours a week.
- This is a salary between the € 480 and € 550 net per week.
- An additional 12.91% shift allowance is added.
- 8,33% holiday pay on top of your salary.
- 25 vacation days.
- A chance to get permanent employment at the company.
- A travel allowance of € 0,19 per kilometre, with a maximum of € 7,50 a day.
- Exclusive access to the Intro Academy.
- A working environment in which reliability, flexibility, sustainability, entrepreneurship and continuity are core values.
Are you interested in this vacancy for Operator Cheese Factory? Apply on the job, or call with Bram Valkenburg at 0184 444 104.
About the company
This is a typical, traditional Dutch family company. It has a history that goes back until 1920, that is more than 100 years. Cheese packaging is the core business of this company. They offer a wide range of hard and semi-hard cheeses from the Netherlands and other European countries, cut, sliced and packed to suit the needs of the costumers. The key market segments are retail, foodservice and industry.
You will work at their production location in Bodegraven or Oudewater. You will be working in the warehouse where 7 machine lines run from 6 am to midnight. The two shifts are from 6 am till 3 pm and 3 pm till midnight. Cheese in slices, portions and grater: it all passes.