About the job
Are you going to beat hard faster when it comes to delivering quality? Are you technically savvy, and would you like to be an important pivot in a well-performing international manufacturing company? Then this position as a PDI Technician is for you! Do you want to work on special and powerful vehicles that travel all over the world? Then you can't be missed at:
- Inspecting and preparing terminal tractors for various industries;
- Check whether the assembled vehicle is equipped with all parts;
- Checking parts and systems against documents and the latest specifications;
- In consultation, remedy any shortcomings of the vehicle.
The company you will be working for is a family business that, in its more than 150 years of existence, has had a wonderful international sale of terminal tractors. These vehicles are used in ports, distribution centers and industrial sites. The vehicles are assembled from A to Z in the assembly halls. As a PDI technician you are the last step of this process where everything must be checked before the vehicle is transported to the customer. an eye for quality is therefore of great importance.
You got it:
- A completed technical education
- General technical knowledge of vehicles;
- You have an eye for quality and you are an accurate worker;
- You are a real 'team worker', you do it together.
You deserve it:
- A salary between €2050,- and €2500 net per month, depending on your experience;
- A 38-hour working week from Monday to Friday;
- Working hours from 07:30 to 16:30, Friday afternoon you work until 12:45;
- If desired, the possibility to work overtime;
- Travel allowance of €0.19 per kilometer;
- Opportunities to follow various technical courses.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.